Solar Generation and Battery Storage
PPE has years of experience working with solar generation projects and can provide your company with complete turn-key solar solutions, or any one of our suite of engineering services to get your project from the drawing board to generation.
Batteries are a viable option for grid-connected energy storage and the new concept of negative generation. PPE’s roots in energy storage started with battery systems on U.S. Navy nuclear powered submarines and we stay current on battery technology for bulk energy storage from lead-acid to Sodium-Sulphur (NaS) batteries. We have the skillset necessary to bring your battery project to market.
If you’re interested in making PPE part of your team on your next solar or battery storage project, take a look at the services we offer:
- Commercial (behind the meter) and Utility scale projects
- Site Assessments
- Lease Agreements
- Power Purchase Agreements (PPA)
- Utility Coordination and System Impact Studies
- Design, Engineering, and Construction (DEC)
- CAISO-compliant RIG and Meter programming, installation, and testing
- Protective relay settings, installation, and commissioning
- Meteorological (Met) Station programming, installation, integration, and testing
- ECN connectivity via AT&T T1, ANIRA, or Dispersive Technologies Virtual Network
- Custom designed HMI for real-time site monitoring and SCADA – control your site remotely!
- Third-party monitoring system integration
- GPR studies and Telco isolation